Host your ceremony here at the venue, a lot of weddings come here for the full day and we can cater for all types of ceremonies including ...
This type of ceremony would be hosted by a minister and is the traditional option. It usually only appeals if you are a regular church goer and part of a church community. The ceremony itself would have more of a traditional format and would last a little longer than a Civil or Humanist Ceremony would.
A civil ceremony is hosted by a Registrar from your local registry office. This is a simple type of ceremony with a selection of standard vows and declarations. With this choice you would usually not get to meet the registrar in advance so there is little option to personalise the ceremony.
A humanist ceremony is conducted by a humanist who you and your partner have chosen. They spend time getting to know the couple and the story of how they met. This option allows the ceremony to be very personal and is usually full of laughter and a couple of tears.
Host your ceremony at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange for £250.00 inc vat
- Black Carpet down the aisle (alternative colours are available at an additional cost)
- White Sails around the room (only in the Baron Suite)
- Room set up for the ceremony and turned around for the Wedding Breakfast
- Glass Ceremony Table
- PA system to play music through
- Wedding Co-ordinator to help the ceremony run smoothly and welcome your guests
- Coloured roof lighting (only in the Baron Suite)
- Star cloth for that added sparkle (only in the Baron Suite)